Calling all Vendors!
Use our online Vendor Registration Form
to easily reserve your booth for 2018!
2018 San Diego Bead Bazaar Vendors as of 04/13/18:
|Allene’s Beads – Allene Rose||Allene Rose|
|Beth Mann Jewelry||Beth Mann|
|Cynthia Rutledge Studio||Cynthia Rutledge|
|Garden of Beadin’||Charlotte Silverstein|
|Jonna Faulkner||Jonna Faulkner|
|Jujee Beads||Judy Carlson|
|Kandra’s Beads||Kandra Norsigian|
|Karen Gassaway Lampwork, Kay Teeters Lampwork||Karen Gassaway and Kay Teeters|
|KILIM COMPANY||Daryoush Yerushalmi|
|Kim Fox Jewelry Design||Kim Fox|
|Leilani Arts||Ken Wing|
|Rita Okrent Collection||Jocelyne Okrent|
|Sandy’s Adornments||Sandra McManus|
|Tangible Light Studio||Michelle Davis|
|The Beads Bar||Ashish J. Rayamajhi|
|The Freckled Pear||Kelly Thompson|
|Trans-Pacific USA||Bob Huang|
|Wild Things Beads||Guy & J-Me Lynn|
When: Saturday and Sunday, August 4 and 5, 2018
Vendor Set-Up: Friday, August 3, from 1:00-9:00 P.M.
Where: Scottish Rite Event Center, 1895 Camino Del Rio South, San Diego, CA 92128
Show Hours (open to public): 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. (Saturday) and 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (Sunday)
Vendor Take-Down: Sunday, August 5, from 5:00 to 9:00 P.M.
Application: Vendor Registration Form
New this year! We are delighted to offer online registration. This will save you time as the form is easy to complete and submit. Booth prices start at $350 and include both days. You can guarantee your space now with a 15% non-refundable deposit. Final payment will be due June 1, 2018. We anticipate selling out this year, so we hope you will take take a moment to reserve your space now.
Why be a Vendor at the San Diego Bead Society Bead Bazaar?:
- Prime location: Scottish Rite Event Center in Mission Valley in the center of San Diego and visible from Interstate 8 – Free Parking
- Consistent timing: The Bazaar is always on the first weekend in August
- Flat fee structure: No percentage due on sales
- Advertising: Details of the event will be posted on the Scottish Rite marquee for one week prior to August 4th and a 30-foot banner is hung along the frontage road
- Print ads in the San Diego Union-Tribune and Military Times
- Handout postcards supplied to vendors, as well as sent to our mailing list, which has over 1,600 contacts
- Event posted on internet event sites
- Consistent reminders on the Society’s website and Facebook pages
- Vendor profiles and photos on the Society’s website Facebook page
- Flyers and discount coupons emailed to vendors for print or email to their customers
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.