Vendor Registration is Now Open for the
2018 San Diego Bead Bazaar!
We are excited to welcome our new and returning vendors to our 18th annual Bead Bazaar!
When: Saturday and Sunday, August 4 and 5, 2018
Vendor Set-Up: Friday, August 3, from 1:00-9:00 P.M.
Where: Scottish Rite Event Center, 1895 Camino Del Rio South, San Diego, CA 92128
Show Hours (open to public): 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. (Saturday) and 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (Sunday)
Vendor Take-Down: Sunday, August 5, from 5:00 to 9:00 P.M.
Application: Vendor Registration Form
New this year! We are delighted to offer online registration. This will save you time as the form is easy to complete and submit. Booth prices start at $350 and include both days. You can guarantee your space now with a 15% non-refundable deposit. Final payment will be due June 1, 2018. We anticipate selling out this year, so we hope you will take take a moment to reserve your space now.
What we offer:
- Prime location: Scottish Rite Event Center in Mission Valley in the center of San Diego and visible from Interstate 8 – Free Parking
- Consistent timing: The Bazaar is always on the first weekend in August
- Flat fee structure: No percentage due on sales
- Advertising: Details of the event will be posted on the Scottish Rite marquee for one week prior to August 4th and a 30-foot banner is hung along the frontage road
- Print ads in the San Diego Union-Tribune and Military Times
- Handout postcards supplied to vendors, as well as sent to our mailing list, which has over 1,600 contacts
- Event posted on internet event sites
- Consistent reminders on the Society’s website and Facebook pages
- Vendor profiles and photos on the Society’s website Facebook page
- Flyers and discount coupons emailed to vendors for print or email to their customers
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.