We’re excited to welcome our new and returning vendors to our 18th annual Bead Bazaar!
When: Saturday and Sunday, August 5 and 6, 2017
Vendor Set-Up: Friday, August 4, from 2:00-9:00 P.M.
Where: Scottish Rite Event Center, 1895 Camino Del Rio South, San Diego, CA 92128
Show Hours (open to public): 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. (Saturday) and 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (Sunday)
Vendor Take-Down: Sunday, August 7, from 5:00 to 9:00 P.M.
Prices start at just $325 for both days. You can guarantee your booth space now with a 15% non-refundable deposit, and final payment will be due May 1, 2017. We anticipate selling out this year, so we hope you will take advantage of this new option and reserve your space now! If you prefer, you may pay in full at the time your reserve your space.
San Diego Bead Society members are also eligible for a $25 discount per booth. Just let us know that you’re a member when you send in your contract.
To reserve your booth, please fill out the 2017 Application and Contract and mail it back to us with your deposit.
What we offer:
- Prime location: Scottish Rite Event Center in Mission Valley in the center of San Diego and visible from Interstate 8 – Free Parking
- Consistent timing: The Bazaar is always on the first weekend in August
- Flat fee structure: No percentage due on sales
- Advertising: Details of the event will be posted on the Scottish Rite marquee for one week prior to August 5th and a 30-foot banner is hung along the frontage road
- Print ads in the San Diego Union-Tribune and Military Times
- Handout postcards supplied to vendors, as well as sent to our mailing list, which has over 1,600 contacts
- Event posted on internet event sites
- Consistent reminders on the Society’s website and Facebook pages
- Vendor profiles and photos on the Society’s website Facebook page
- Flyers and discount coupons emailed to vendors for print or email to their customers
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.