Click here for a mail-in membership application
You may send a physical copy of the above application with a check to our PO Box mailing address listed on our Contact Us page.
If you’d like to pay online instead, please select either a Single Membership (one person) or Family Membership (good for you & up to 4 family members) below to pay via Paypal. You will receive an email confirmation of your membership payment immediately from Paypal and then an official email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 7-10 days of joining.
Join or renew your membership in the San Diego Bead Society today! Our community includes all levels of bead artisans and craftspeople, from the amateur to the professional level, and our members are involved in all aspects of beading, including seed beads, chainmaille, glass, metal clay, and many other topics related to bead art.
Membership benefits include:
- Monthly presentations by leading artists and academic experts in beads and related crafts
- Artisan workshops and classes
- Community knowledge base
- Lending Library of bead and craft publications
- Monthly SDBS newsletter sent out via email
- Special discounts at local bead stores & online shops
- Special events including the Annual Bead Bazaar and the members-only bead swap!
- Field trips to museums & points of interest for creatives
- Volunteer and community outreach opportunities
- And much more!
Join or renew online by filling out the form below, which will allow you to pay with PayPal or credit card. (Please note that a Paypal account is not required to complete payment with credit card.) If you wish to pay by check, please download and complete the Membership Application Form and mail it to the address listed on it with your payment.
General Membership includes voting rights, eligibility for SDBS office, and all other benefits of SDBS membership.